MICHELLE BRANCH

   We come back another day to talk about one of the best singer of USA. She's called Michelle Branch. Michelle Branch is a girl that grew up in Arizona and started to sing between the childhood and some friends but she composed her first song one week later of her birthday when she was given her first guitar.




   At ythe age of seventeen she had her first double-platinum with her first album called The Spirit Room with famous songs like Everywhere and All you wanted.




   The second album that went to Platinum is called Hotel Paper and it's one of the most controversial and famous album because of its meaningful songs, such as Are you happy now? and Breathe.


   Now, don't just walk away pretending everything's okay and you don't care about me. And I 
know it's just no use. When all your lies become your truths and I don't care...
   Could you look me in the eye, and tell me that you're happy now. Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased, Are you happy now?

- Michelle Branch

Comentarios