JUSTICE †

I wanna talk about one of the most famous CD of electronic music called JUSTICE. What could I tell about this group and CD? I have only one word AWESOME. It's the best electronic music I have ever heard in my life. I have to thank this duo for making me fallin' in love wih electronic music.






, alternatively known as Cross, is the debut album of the electro house duo Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay. 


Xavier de Rosnay wanted to explain the  concept with the next concept:
..."We stuck to our original idea to make a 2007 opera-disco album, even if we are conscious that some tracks don't sound like proper disco at first listen. The best example is the song “Waters of Nazareth,” which does not sound like disco when you listen to it for the first time. But if you forget that everything is distorted, the bass lines are just really basic disco patterns"...






Nowadays, we know that they have sold over 60.000 CDs in UNited Kingdom and they have won a lot of awards. Firstly, they won in 2009 at Grammy Awards  "BEST REMIXED RECORDING" with the song Electric feel ( Justice Remix). Later in 2006 they won at MTV Europe Music Awards with the BEST VIDEO We are your friends and in 2007 two awards of BEST VIDEO  with DANCE and BEST FRENCH ACT. Finally one year later they were awarded with Victories de la Musique with BEST ELECTRONIC/DANCE ART.






Now I will let you know all the CD of ( Cross)
 Genesis
 Let There be light
 DANCE
 Newjack
 Phantom
 Phantom Pt. 2
 Valentine
 TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY
 DVNO
 Stress ( in my opinion the best one)
 Waters of nazareth
 One minute to midnight




ONLY FOR YOU LITTLE HONEY, C



Comentarios