MILEY CYRUS

Another entry I was desiring to make is about Wrecking's Ball. As you know this video has received a lot of controversy for her naked body and her provocative way of calling your attention.
Nevertheless, in this case, I will protect her. You should take into account the lyrics where she shows us with her naked body as way to express "I gave you everything of me without any hidden feeling" and climbing a wrecking ball as way to express that she wanted to invade your heart coz she loves, as every human in this world.
The only thing I will erase is the nonsense licking of the hammer. 
The rest of the video is a very potential one video and shows a big change in Miley Cyrus's personality.
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FILL IN THE SURVEY UP THE WORLD VISIT COUNTER. THAKS FOR READING ME AND ENJOY MY OPINION.







Comentarios