BIRDY

The last year I discovered a very incredible singer called Birdy who has a strong and potential voice that has conquered the heart of some dreamers and sentimental people. The first song I heard was called "Skinny Love" and it was the first time I heard a new kind of feelings, a new kind of suffer that was the point who makes me fall in love with her. It's that kind of song who you will always remember because of the feeling that build up this masterpiece. 
In the other hand I would like to descate one cover too. This cover is from The Naked and Famous called "Young Blood" and she makes me feel one of my favourite songs in a different way. I think you should appreciatte every part of her song, coz she has a incredible rendition.


(Skinny Love's song)


(Young Blood's cover)

Comentarios