LORDE

It's not usual in me to upload entries every day but these days I have the desire to share with you the music that it's going with me wherever I go. In addition these songs are from artists that really express me a lot of new sensations and new kind of songs with their new beats and incredible lyrics.

Lorde is one of these artists that has really impressed me. The first time I listened "Royals" I decided to share with the world the feeligs that she taught me in her songs. 

Firt one, ROYALS,  it's no the typical song of being a whore fake dancer or to be best one in the parties. It's a normal girl who has her really good friends and doesn't want any fake in her life with that kind "gold teeth" or modern stuff. She wants to be authentic and unique.


The other song to take into account is TENNIS COURT which talks about the power of the silence and who she showes it in her offical video. The lyrics are so interesting to take into account, principally the chorus that say:

"Baby be the class clown
I'll be the beauty queen in tears
It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)
We're so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear
Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah)"



Comentarios