AVICII AND MICHELLE BRANCH

Hi again and welcome back to another incredible entry plenty of news. 

Two days ago I saw a new Avicii's video about a lesbian story who steal in all the places they can for having more and more money. The interesting thing of the video is how it mixes the love story with the criminal one. In addiction, Avicii has made a very excellent choice with the song and fixes up perfectly. I hope you enjoy it as well as me.

Another interesting new is that Michelle Branch has uploaded all the videos again. These videos were uploaded in the other channel, I don't know what happened to its. Nevertheless I give you the opportunity to see again her videos if you don't know her cause their videos are so excellent. Have fun ^^


(Avicii's video)



(Michelle Branch's video)

Comment and tell me if you like the new design :)

Comentarios