LORDE.MELODRAMA.

Hi everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've updated a new post but I needed to take seriously my career and come back happier and enthustiaer than 3 years ago. My life has been a kind of mess but I refuse to tell my drama and start writing again in this blog.

Some days ago I attended to a concert in Barcelona of LORDE. One of the best concert I have ever gone in my entire life. She has a really great voice, a perfect live and a creative performance in the stage. Also she's a very powerful , sensitive, kind and enthusiastic woman whose charisma irradiates everyone in the public. Maybe we felt that special connection with her and together we made her proud of us. In the concert we demostrate that we were such big fans.

MELODRAMA has meant a new hit in her musical career and this album has let her reach the top og the number ones in so many countries. We could see what I'm talking about in such great hits as: Green Light and Perfect Places which nowadays are in the mouth of the millenial youth.

Here I will write the different songs she played in order:

1.HOMEMADE DYNAMITE (FAVOURITE)
6. SOBER
8. RIBS (FAVOURITE)
11. A WORLD ALONE (FAVOURITE)
12. SOMEBODY ELSE (THE 1975'S COVER)
14. ROYALS
15. PERFECT PLACES (FAVOURITE)
16. TEAM (FAVOURITE)
17. GREEN LIGHT (FAVOURITE)

And finally I share with you a recopilation of different videos recorded during the concert.


Comentarios