PINK MODE. THE 1975

Hello everyone, today I decide to come back with one of my favourite rock band called The 1975. Four years ago I saw them in the BBK Festival on Bilbao where they staged and song perfectly. In my opinion one of the best festival's concert. 


(this photomontage I made it by myself)


Now I would like to share some of my top videos of the band that have the perfect videoclip, the perfect song and the perfect image of what the rock band represent to their fans.

Also I would like to add that this top 3 is under my opinion, maybe you don't think the same and I would like to know in the comment section what do you think about it?



3. SETTLE DOWN -THE 1975



"And you're losing your words,
we're speaking in bodies"


2.HEART OUT - THE 1975



"Push your lack of chest out, look at my hair
God, I love the way you love yourself
Your obsession with rocks and brown
And fucking the whole town's
A reflection on your mental health."


1. THE SOUND - THE 1975



"It's not about reciprocation it's just all about me
A sycophantic, prophetic, Socratic junkie wannabe
There's so much skin to see
A simple Epicurean Philosophy
And you say I'm such a cliche,
I can't see the difference in it either way.
And we left things to protect my mental health
But you call me when you're bored and you're playing with yourself"




Comentarios