REVIEWING ONE REPUBLIC

So many years ago a new pop rock band was born in Colorado Springs, its name was and still is ONE REPUBLIC, a new band that has been doing things since more of ten years ago. In 2007 they published their first album whose name was "Dreaming out loud" with a couple of good songs but with not a very good reception. Nevertheless with this album they showed us some mitic songs as: "Apologize" (whose version with the singer and producer Timbaland take them to the international music ranking, hitting the number 1 in it). Also this album has a very famous hit called "Stop and stare" which has a notable recognition. In my opion there are two perfect songs too whose names are "Mercy" and "Say (All I need). Note: 4.75/10





A couple of years later, in 2009 they released their new album called "Waking up", where they gave us away better hits of relative importance and quality for the popularity of the band. In this album they showed some hints about originality and newness for our music industry. In addition in this album you can listen songs like: "All the right moves", "Secrets" and "Good life" (the happiest song of the album) and the most famous now. Nevertheless I will highlight the first 2 songs I already mencionated and a very special hit for me called "Missing persons 1&2). Their songs, videoclips and good beat make this album my second favourite album. Note: 5.88/10



After 5 years and long tours,their new album came out whose name is "Native", this is my favourite album where one of the most famous songs was released, it's "Counting stars". In this album I will destacate, their new archords and new sounds, where I will eprsonally highlight two of my favourite songs called "Au Revoir" and "Preacher" that I will strongly recommed to listen. Note: 7.4/10





In the last place, 2 years later cometo us a very expected album (in 2016), where they deciced to share with us a new album where new songs remarked their musical carrer as "Let's hurt tonight" or "Kids" with more than a million of plays. Nevertheless, I will share with you two of my favourite songs of the album that are: "Choke" and "Heaven"(the acosutic one). Note: 5.5/10





I really hope you like this article and for more information all of you can follow me in the different social media. You have the link in the left part of my blog.


Comentarios